Google
 

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Heaven

Einstein, Piccaso and George W. Bush were standing at the heavens gate.

The gate keeper asked Einstein: "Who are you?"

Einstein replied: "I am Einstein"

The gate keeper aasked: "How can I be sure that you are the real Einstein?"

And Einstein brought a board and wrote down all of his formulae.

"You surely are Einstein! In you go!"

Next came Picasso.

"who are you?", he was asked.

I am Picasso", he replied.

"Just as Einstein proved it, you too prove it to me"

And so Picasso brought his canvas and painted soem beautiful portraits.

"You surely are Picasso! In you go!"

Next came Bush.

"Who are you?" He was asked.

"I am Bush jr." he replied.

"Just as Einstein and Picasso proved it, you too prove it to me."

And Bush replied: "Who the hell are Einstein and Picasso?!?!???!"

"You surely are George Bush! In you go!"

No comments: